ATS Kingston Heath – Codename 150 Ultra Luxury-Premium Apartments at Sector 150, Noida. ATS Kingston Heath NCR’s First Wellness Homes where Wellness Resides. Acres of Rolling Greens Area It is the greenest sector of Noida with about 80 percent of green cover, Low AQI Sector. Lowest Density & Development of NCR. ATS Kingston Heath Offer Medicinal & Air Purifying Plants, Yoga & Meditation Haven, Hydrotherapy (in Pool), Aromatherapy Garden, Herb & Hydroponic Garden, Outdoor Kitchen & Dining and Organic Farming Zone.
SECTOR 150 NOIDA – MOST SOUGHT-AFTER DESTINATION.
- The greenest and lowest density sector of Noida.
- The sector is spread over 650 acres and 80% of the sector is green with 42
- acre park: Saheed Bhagat Singh Park
- This sector comprises of Sports City
- The maximum permissible ground coverage of the entire land shall be 30%, of which 0.5% will be reserved for commercial use and 29.5% for group housing and residential use. The rest 70% will have a sports open area and sports facilities including multi-purpose playfields, indoor sports hall, cricket academy, swimming Centre, a hospital and internal roads and green spaces.
- Sector 150 is well connected to Delhi, Greater Noida, and other NCR regions.
- According to the master plan, over 70 percent of the total development in Noida-Yamuna Expressway has to be earmarked for green areas. The master plan makes provision for more than 40 educational facilities and a variety of retail shopping facilities.
- There is a plan to develop a road network of over 20 km in the area to ease the traffic congestion.
- 148 Metro Station( Aqua Line) is just across the road.
- The proposed flyovers, underpasses, DND Expressway, Greater Noida expressway, and Yamuna Expressway- which are already operational have made traveling and living in this residential sector.
- The forthcoming FNG (Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad ) Expressway will directly touch Sectors 150. The expressway will also provide speedy access to Greater Noida, Faridabad, and Ghaziabad.
- A 126MVA captive power generation unit and a sewage treatment plant with an aggregate capacity of 30,000 kiloliter’s per day are also to be set up in the area